Items needed for the 2018 prom season:
Black eye liner, clear lip gloss, and other make-up items unused
Sparkly jewelry (earrings, necklace, bracelets)
Small, dressy purses
Dressy shoes and sandals appropriate for teens
Plus size dresses (size 16 and up) as well as your formal dresses of any size.
For safety and health reasons, makeup and earrings must be unused.
- We accept new and gently used dresses
- Dresses should be less than 3 years old.
- Dresses should be in good, clean condition; preferably cleaned before sending.
- If dresses have been altered and tags removed, please write “new size” on the inside of the dress.
- Shoes and Accessories should be in good, clean condition.
Jewelry should be prom appropriate and in good condition.
- If you need a receipt for your donations, please enclose a self-addresses stamped envelope.
Dresses and donations can be mailed to be mailed to PO Box 831118 Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Glam and Swag Donations
In addition, we collect monetary donations. Monetary donations are ALWAYS welcome, and needed to cover our expenses throughout the prom season and year. We truly appreciate these wonderful gifts!
Monetary Donations can be made via paypal by clicking on this link: paypal.me/daretoempower